A floor plan of a property is a cost-effective sales tool that will amp up your real estate marketing efforts.
Whether you are selling, leasing or renting property – floor plans are a proven method of attracting and converting prospects.Bonus: Buyers can then use the floor plan when organising home renovations and building approvals!
How does a floor plan work as a property sales tool?
- Broaden your potential market – Attract buyers and investors from far and wide by highlighting the potential of your property listing. A floor plan viewed alongside property photos allows a buyer to bring an unseen property to life.
- Showcase your hidden gem – A floor plan is particularly useful to generate interest for out of town or hidden properties. Paired with photos, you can bring your property to life for buyers who are yet to inspect.
- Connect with the right buyers – Avoid unnecessary viewings, which saves you time and money. By providing a transparent view of the property layout, you are more likely to gain interest from genuine home buyers and investors.
- Understanding the property flow – Potential buyers can see how the property flows and are able to visualise and plan the spaces, creating an emotional bond to your property. This is what sells houses!
- Displays and handouts at open inspections – Buyers can visit multiple properties in one day. Handing out a hardcopy floor plan of your listing is the best way to ensure your property is memorable.
- Standout website promotion – people want to envision themselves at your property. Having your floor plan online allows them to look at the space available, and imagine themselves in it.
Bonus: Free corflute sign image with every existing floor plan job
With every existing floor plan job completed, Realty Plans will provide you with a free image file for promoting your property. This image includes your floor plan and branding (if required), and can be emailed straight to your signwriter for printing. This gives drive by prospects a better understanding on what’s on offer!
Get an edge in the competitive hospitality industry with an existing floor plan
A floor plan is a great way to showcase the layout of your accommodation or entertainment venue to potential customers when they’re on your website – and help them feel familiar with the layout of your venue.
This works especially well for:
- Restaurant layouts
- Hotel, gaming and conference room layouts
- Motel accommodation
- Large unit complex accommodation
- Caravan park cabin accommodation layouts
|How to order your floor plan||How to submit your floor plan to us|
Through our client portal, ordering your property floor plan really is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Once your floor plan has been drafted, it will be emailed direct to your inbox in a variety of different file formats for your optimum use.
If you order a floor plan, why not also order an ‘interactive floor plan‘
Find out what makes an interactive floor plan worth the extra!
There are multiple ways to submit your existing floor plan to us as listed below.
1.You measure your property and provide us with your sketch and photographs.
2.Send us a builders’/council floor plan or CAD file;
3.For larger projects, we can come to you and measure the property
4.If you live within the Mackay region, we can measure your property.Pay for your project online and we will contact you to arrange an inspection time.